Shirley Temple Cherry Cake

Shirley Temple Cherry Cake - Super moist and delicious and fairly uncomplicated. I took it out about 5mminutes short of the recipe time, maybe could have come out just a tad earlier, but still awesome. My husband commented “oh my God, this is delicious!” I think next time I may use the 16 oz. cherries because I just love the juice.

Shirley Temple Cherry Cake - Super moist and delicious and fairly uncomplicated. I took it out about 5mminutes short of the recipe time, maybe could have come out just a tad earlier, but still awesome. My husband commented “oh my God, this is delicious!” I think next time I may use the 16 oz. cherries because I just love the juice.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here